Thank you for your interest in KIPP San Antonio!
KIPP San Antonio is a growing network of free, college-preparatory public charter schools that prepare students for success in college and in life. Outstanding educators, more time in school, a rigorous college-preparatory curriculum, and a strong culture of achievement and support help our students make significant academic gains. KIPP San Antonio schools are uniquely designed to not only teach academics, but also help develop important character traits.
Questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or contact our recruitment office at 210.880.8080 or email@example.com
Enrollment Process & Lottery
- KIPP San Antonio schools are tuition-free, public schools that are open to all students.
- For the 2018-19 school year, KIPP San Antonio is accepting applications for Kindergarten through 12th grade. There are no academic or behavioral requirements for enrollment.
- Students must be 5 years old by September 1, 2018, in order to enroll in Kindergarten for the 2018-19 school year. Applications must be received by March 31, 2017, to be included in our lottery.
- If we receive more applications than we have seats available, we will hold a lottery for the 2018-19 school year as required by law. Our lottery will take place on Tuesday, April 10, 2018.
- Students who apply after the lottery will be added to the waiting list in the order in which their application is received.
- NOTE: We do not offer Pre-Kinder for our families for the moment. You can submit your child’s information on our portal and we will send you information on our schools as early as 3 years old but we do not currently offer seats for kids younger than 5.
Open House Information Sessions
We encourage you to attend an Open House Information Session to learn more about KIPP San Antonio and speak directly with our teachers and school leaders. Call to learn more about opportunities to visit a KIPP San Antonio campus.